Applicants are expected to submit the following documents electronically (in English or Russian) prior to their arrival:
- The completed application form.
- Motivation letter explaining in a free form the reasons for studying Russian and future educational plans.
- Copy of international passport valid for at least 1.5 years from the date of entering the Russian Federation.
- Copies of all educational documents, including the certificate of completed secondary education with a list of courses taken and grades.
Upon their arrival to the university, foreign nationals and stateless persons are required to submit the following documents:
- Original of the main educational document (certificate, diploma, etc. – depending on the country).
- Original of the supplement to the main educational document (if it is a separate document).
- Notarized translation of the main educational document and supplement to it into Russian (if the documents or at least one stamp on them are not in Russian).
- Passport original and passport copy.
- Copy and duly certified translation into Russian of passport of the educational document owner (if the document is not in Russian), if a foreign applicant needs to go through the document nostrification procedure.
- Copy of the visa to the Russian Federation, if the foreign national entered the Russian Federation with the visa.
- Migration card issued when entering the Russian Federation.
- Medical insurance valid on the territory of the Russian Federation for nationals of visa-free countries. For nationals entering the Russian Federation with the visa – medical insurance covering 100,000 rubles – to be bought after the arrival.
- 6 matte photos (3 x 4 cm).
Referral issued by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation for foreign nationals and stateless persons to be enrolled on its basis.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 31 March 2015 15:20