Address: Russia, Udmurt Republic, Izhevsk 426069, Studencheskaya 7, bld. 1, room 332
Tel.: +7 (3412) 77-60-55 (*) 1151
Department of Radio Electronics Design was established in June 1960 (at that time – Department of Instrumentation Engineering Technologies). The Department got its present name in 1985.
The Departmentis actively developing cooperation with the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication of Brno University of Technology (Czech Republic) and Department of Microelectronic, in particular. The double degree bachelor and study programs “Microelectronics” (BUT) and “Electronics design and technology” (ISTU) have been developed by both departments.
- Analysis and synthesis of resistance-capacitance elements with distributed parameters and devices on their basis
- Development of prototype of receiving device for the system of alerting and controlling people’s evacuation in emergency situations using the radio channel in VHF band
- Multifunctional mobile robots
- Alternative power sources
- Systems of environment monitoring
- Last Updated on Saturday, 11 April 2015 13:16