Address: Russia, Udmurt Republic, Izhevsk 426069, Studencheskaya 42, bld. 6, room 215.
Tel.: +7 919 915 62 76.
Department of Civil Law and Legal Regulation of Economic Relations in Industry (former Department of Law) was established in 2006 to train specialists dealing with legal events and actions, legal relations in the sphere of functioning of state institutions, legal relations between state bodies, physical and legal entities.
- Civil law – urgent problems of judicial procedures.
- Criminal process – issues of jurisdiction of criminal cases on adductions investigated by inquiry bodies.
- Labor law – issues of the theory of labor productivity and labor activity.
- Civil law – establishment of the institution of electronic document in Russian legislation.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 December 2015 12:02