Address: Russia, Udmurt Republic, Izhevsk, 426069, Studencheskaya 7, building 4
Tel.: +7 (3412) 77-60-55 * 4331, 59-38-26
During the last 50 year of the Department activity, more than 4,000 engineers have been trained. Graduates are successfullt working at almost every engineering plant of Udmurt Republic, at the other plants and organizations, on administrative and public positions. Among the graduates of the Department of Automobiles and Metal Working Machinery there are doctors and candidates of science, honored workers of science of Udmurt Republic, Russian Federation. Many of them became conspicuous statesmen, great scientists, outstanding designers and technologists, chief engineers and heads of organizations.
The main directions of research activity are:
- development of components’ design and assemblies of vehicles, develpoment of new technological processes of repair and reworking of components and assemblies of vehicles;
- development of scientific bases of calculation, design and construction of a hybrid energy-power plants (HEPP), creation of an experimental sample of urban compact vehicle with HEPP;
- scientific, methodological and technical support of scientific centers in the field of transtport technologies, and performing the joint research and developments;
- improving the mechanical processing of materials;
- development of scientific bases of grinding technology of parts from difficult-to-machine materials;
- development and creation of high-efficientcy equipment.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 05 May 2015 13:51